Headquarters: Ulm, Germany
At Transporeon we embrace transformation and change in total sync with one another. We rethink, reinvent and rework ideas from one moment to the next – as many times as is necessary to get the job done right. That’s how we respond to the new challenges that we face each and every day. And regardless of whether you are just starting your career or are already a pro – we believe you can be the transformation. Are you ready?
Your transformation challenge ...
- a unique chance to leave a footprint for years to come in our data landscape: be part of design, development and delivery of our next generation data platform
- various tasks in extending, scaling and maintaining our company-wide data platform that empowers multi-facetted analytics and customer-facing data products
- ensuring high availability through continuous improvements to the architecture and its resiliency
- constantly evolving internal tooling, for which you can bring in your own ideas
- the chance to advance the roll-out of analytical self-services and machine learning models within the greater organization
- opportunities for collaboration on various projects with Data Engineers and Data Scientists, other engineering teams as well as internal key stakeholders and data consumers
You are ready, if you ...
- want to join our international remote team on our mission to digitize the logistics world and use your expertise, skills and passion for data to help customers make smarter and faster data driven decisions that help in reducing CO2 emissions and today’s major market inefficiencies
- are a quick learner and strong problem solver with attention to detail, capable of taking on loosely defined problems as well as breaking down and simplifying complex technical concepts
- have a track record of designing and implementing reliable, scalable, secure and cost-efficient distributed (data) architectures in the public cloud maintained using Infrastructure as Code to version and deploy changes
- Python & Shell
- SQL (PostgreSQL, Redshift)
- Linux & Docker
- AWS (CLI & SDK, S3, IAM, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, VPC, EC2, RDS, Kinesis Firehose, AWS Serverless stack)
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/transporeon-cloud-engineer