Headquarters: London, United Kingdom
To support our growth, we're looking for an experienced and passionate Service Reliability Engineer to join our fully remote team. We're seeking someone with solid infrastructure-as-code skills and experience implementing standards such as Cyber Essentials Plus, ISO 27001/9001 and SOC2 to build and maintain our IT. If you're a driven technical geek who thrives in the fast-paced environment of a seed/pre-seed startup, we want to hear from you!
What you'll do
- Develop and maintain our infrastructure using Ansible and Terraform
- Collaborate with our team to integrate new services, including devops and MLops infrastructure into our clouds
- Lead our certification process (Cyber Essentials Plus, ISO 27001)
- Make a real impact in the way we do SRE as our first SRE
What we're looking for
- Smart and gets things done
- At least two years of experience as a Service Reliability Engineer
- Full proficiency of infrastructure-as-code with Terraform
- Versatility -- we are an early stage startup!
- Experience working with high performance teams
- Demonstrable contributions to significant projects or FOSS initiatives (e.g., on GitHub)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills, with the ability to work remotely. Fluent English written and spoken.
Why join Post Op?
- Contribute to meaningful projects that make a difference in people's lives
- Join a small but growing remote team, offering plenty of room for personal and professional growth with highly skilled coworkers
- Enjoy the flexibility and work-life balance that come with a fully remote role
- Be part of an inclusive, supportive, and diverse team that values creativity and innovation
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/post-op-service-reliability-engineer-at-medical-ai-startup