Headquarters: Kyiv, Ukraine
Are you a talented Senior Developer looking for a remote job that lets you show your skills and get better compensation and career growth? Look no further than Lemon.io
- the marketplace that connects you with hand-picked startups in the US and Europe.
Even if you do not fulfill all the requirements, but have senior experience in AI/ML, you are welcome to apply. We can explore other opportunities that may be suitable for you.
We are seeking a skilled Senior Software Developer with experience in building and launching Microsoft Word Add-In products for our client. The successful candidate will be part of a team working on developing a Microsoft Word Add-In app specifically designed for legal professionals -see attached mockups.The app leverages the capabilities of OpenAI's GPT-4 Large Language Model (LLM) to assist in creating clear, precise, and legally sound class notices. It evaluates written content, highlights potential inconsistencies, and offers alternative language suggestions that uphold legal precision and enhance overall readability.
- Proven experience in developing Microsoft Word Add-In products.
- Strong proficiency in Python and familiarity with AI and machine learning libraries.
- Experience with GPT-4 or similar AI models.
- Knowledge of secure coding practices and data protection protocols.
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases like MongoDB.
- Experience with cloud-based solutions such as AWS or Google Cloud.
- Experience in developing software for legal professionals.
- Familiarity with data protection and privacy laws and regulations, including GDPR and CCPA.
- Develop a robust and scalable backend using Python and its extensive AI and machine learning libraries.
- Leverage the GPT-4 AI model for content analysis and suggestion generation.
- Develop APIs for integration with Microsoft Word.
- Implement robust security measures to protect user data and documents.
- Collaborate with the project team to meet project milestones and timelines.
Dev team size: No developers yet
Team communication: This is a remote position with flexible working hours. No technical person on the team. Overlap of a few hours.
Estimated duration: 1-3 months
Client's time zone: (GMT -8:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Part time: 20h/week
We also collaborate with other companies through staff augmentation. More details are here
If your experience matches with our requirements be ready for the next steps:
- VideoAsk (about 10 minutes)
- Completing your me.lemon profile
- 30 minutes Screening call with our Recruiters
- Technical Interview with our Developers
- 1 interview with Alex
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/lemon-io-senior-ai-ml-developer